هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

قصة وبرنامج

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابن فجحان
وســام الرقابه
وســام الرقابه
ابن فجحان

نقاط : 809
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/01/2010

قصة وبرنامج Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: قصة وبرنامج   قصة وبرنامج I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 02, 2010 12:53 pm

You are invited to my complimentary live webinar for non ETF Trend Trading members. As a former fund manager I have a unique perspective on the market and want to share some tips with you. Here is a short list of some of the concepts I will be teaching: - Unique position sizing based on the combination of a percentage risk stop and technical stop. Plus and advanced tip to this concept that can instantly double your returns regardless of what system or markets you trade. - Two simple tricks instantly remove 95% of your emotions in trading. As all traders know the emotions of fear and greed are the number one killers of traders. - How some hedge funds hunt stops and a simple trick to avoid this happening to you most of the time. Yes hedge funds, brokers and other individuals (not the “market”) really do hunt stops. - Why money managers only risk 1-2% per trade and still make great returns. - Why trading is not a “zero sum game” and what this really means for the average trader. - How to make consistent profits trading only 10 minutes per night and why this type of "active"trading is better than investing. - How Warren Buffett, Jim Rogers and others became great traders and investors. - What the “gurus” selling hype trading courses are hiding from you and an easy way to spot counterfeit “trading teacher” from a mile away. - Much more. I promise it won’t be a waste of your time. I will share a little of my story, but most of the hour will be spent on the subjects above and much more. As you know I like to share good content with my subscribers and this is the best f.r.e.e content I have shared yet. This one hour webinar is one time only at 9pm EST this Wednesday at 9PM EST. ---------------------------------------------- Save this email and click below Wednesday night 5 minutes before 9pm EST (Note: you do not need to register for the webinar): http://www.ETFwebinar.com ---------------------------------------------- See you there. Helping you retire on time,Big A PS- This Wednesday after the webinar I will re-open my one year mentorship program tonew students. I will be taking my course off of the market on Sunday the 7th. I have a lot of new students now and I know many more will partake in my mentorship program between now and then and I want to support each and every new student 100%. 800-743-0385www.ETFTrendTrading.com - Required risk disclosure: Past performance does not guarantee future results. To read the full risk disclosure please click here: http://www.etftrendtrading.com/risk-disclosure.html ETF Trend Trading 8421 Auburn Boulevard, Suite 164Citrus Heights, CA95610US If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1081335065&ARID=0&D= To update your contact information:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1081335065&D
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
دلوووح
وســام الرقابه
وســام الرقابه
دلوووح

نقاط : 722
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010

قصة وبرنامج Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: قصة وبرنامج   قصة وبرنامج I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 02, 2010 2:09 pm

ممكن عربي
ابن فجحان
وســام الرقابه
وســام الرقابه
ابن فجحان

قصة وبرنامج Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: سوري   قصة وبرنامج I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 02, 2010 2:22 pm

للأسف لا تعلم انجليزي وتعال
دلوووح
وســام الرقابه
وســام الرقابه
دلوووح

نقاط : 722
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010

قصة وبرنامج Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: قصة وبرنامج   قصة وبرنامج I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 03, 2010 12:20 am

طيب البرنامج عن وش
ابن فجحان
وســام الرقابه
وســام الرقابه
ابن فجحان

قصة وبرنامج Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: قصة وبرنامج   قصة وبرنامج I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 08, 2010 2:27 pm

هي قصة واقعية
عن مدرس حاب انه يطور تفكير طلابه
فالمى طبق البرنامج إستطاع ان يجعل مدرسته ان تكون اكثر مدارس بلاده من المتفوقين
حيث ان النسبة المؤوية للمتفوقين
56%لا تستغرب
لا ن روسية قد طبقة هذا البرنامج في جميع مدارسها
والسعودية تدرس البرنامج

عطيتكم الزبدة

قصة وبرنامج
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1